One of the major undertakings to keep our compounds neat is by cutting the glass in a uniform level, thanks to lawn mowers. They can be adjusted to cut the grass at a specific height. The lawn mowers may be battery powered or it might have an electric motor plug in. Others have their blades mechanically connected to the wheel such that as it moves the blades spin.
GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX Lawn Mower
Typically, this is one of the best lawn mowers in the market. If you need an efficient and effective lawn mower you can be sure to go for this GreenWorks mower. Here are its features you might want to consider:
• Composite deck- It has a 20 in inch composite cutting deck. This gives it a good balance and makes it easy to maneuver.This feature enables it to have a good cutting capacity especially for midsized areas. In fact it easily gets in tight places which larger movers would otherwise not being able to. Its ease maneuverability is made possible by its 10 rear wheels and 8 inches front wheels greenworks lawn mower reviews.
• G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery – It has a dual battery system which makes it energy efficient. The 4 Ah and 2Ah Li-ion batteries are capable of running for about 70 minutes. The battery switches automatically once it’s drained. The good thing is you can use one battery while you charge the other.
• Dual blades- This increases it performance and efficiency. It has a replacement blade model 29712.
• 2-in-1 functionality- One of the best feature of GreenWorks 25302 which makes it very ideal for use is the fact that it is designed for both mulching and mowing. This is even made better because of the rear bagging option
• Height adjustment- The height adjustment feature which is controlled by a single lever makes this mower ideal for cutting grass at different levels. The height can be adjusted between 1 1//8 inches to 3 3/8 inches. These heights cut across the requirement of many people.
Pros and Cons
One of the advantages of this mower is that it is super quiet. Given that nobody would like an irritating and noisy machine, buying this mower is worth a consideration. Another thing is that it light weight. This makes it easy to maneuver around and makes the experience quite enjoyable. Also its handles are so comfortable hence relieves you the problem of getting blisters. Another thing is that it does not use gas. This is not only convenient but it s also energy-efficient.
The disadvantage of this product is that it is not ideal for very large areas. This is because its batteries are unable to hold power for that long.
From the foregoing, it is definitely true that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Given that the only assembling you might be required to do by yourself is the changing of the batteries, the ease of use is quite commendable. While it may not be perfect, if you need a light, energy efficient mover I would highly recommend it.